Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Forest Game review

  The Forest (not a very creative game name huh) is a game where you and your kid is on a plane and your flying somewhere and basically while flying your  plane starts losing altitude, and boom you crash you land on an island where there are cannibal who inhabited the island, and they take your son. Your goal is to save your son but this has not been fully implemented yet as it is still in really early alpha (I would know). Once you crash you notice a gray person which is a cannibal and that's who takes your son and you find an axe and you can chop down trees an other stuff like that and yes you hunt lizards and bunnies (not animatronic bunnies in any way shape or form). It's a scary game because not only of the gore (I forgot to mention it's not for kids but pffffft I'm not a kid I'm a teenager ) it's also scary because the night time is really eeree after you sleep to save its creepy cause you can't really tell if they  are watching you and it's scary. My review I like how it's creepy and it scares you beyond gore and it makes you fell alone but that feeling that someone is watching you. Rating 8/10 because it's still buggy but it is still in alpha it's still a pretty good game because I like open world games about survival and it's also scary cause I love scary games :D.

Yeah skull made of branches yay 
 
Yes now you get the creepyness part

No comments:

Post a Comment