Sunday, November 9, 2014

Five nights at Freddy's 2 old Bonnie

Ok in fnaf 2 there are 8 characters and I will be showing them one by One so I can focus on one at a time :D. Ok now the lovely classic animatronics got a makeover and now the first one is Bonnie 

Now let me just note Bonnie looks the prettiest because of her amazing makeover. Especially  with her nice torn up face and hand that just adds to the beauty of it. Ok but in all realism Bonnie really got torn up she looks like the least taken care of and insanely creepy. She is even missing her right arm what was Scott thinking of while putting her in(by the way if you didn't know Scott Cawthon is the developer). I wonder what the death screen would look like would it be like Bonnie eating your soul or like Bonnie tearing off your arm. This is the end of this blog and for the next one I'm doing Freddy yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment