Sunday, February 22, 2015

Counter-Strike Rants: Bans

  Counter-Strike is a really awesome game and is very very competitive (as stated in a previous blog) but there is one downside. That one downside is ... bans. These bans are pretty much the worst thing around. I mean I get it nobody wants to be in a game where when people start getting mad and they leave (without a consequence) so you will get these bans. Starting at 30 min to 2 hrs to 1 day to a week so on. The maximum penalty for leaving or something should be a day at the very most because you will have to wait a week if you get banned after a day ban and well you'll probably never pick up the game again. From personal experience a 7 day ban is to long because I had to go a whole week without this game (I may sound a little obsessed but I'm not... well not yet at least) and it was really boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment